There are many ways you and your students can raise money for Catholic Mission and help ‘Sock it to Poverty’ in Uganda this World Mission Month.
- Watch our ‘Life to the Full—School Video’ on YouTube and share it with your family and friends! Click here
- Set up an online Socktober fundraising activity and get your family and friends to sponsor your class or school group! To get started click here (if you are under 16 please get permission and help from your parents and teachers).
- Organise a Socktober or Ugandan-inspired fundraising activity or event at your school and get your family and friends to sponsor you (talk to your teacher).
- Collect cash donations from your family and friends and hand it in to your teacher, or organise for your local Catholic Mission Diocesan Director to receive your school’s cheque at an appropriate assembly. To find out who your Diocesan Director is click here
- Get your family and friends to donate to the ‘Life to the Full’ campaign online by clicking here